Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 - Cross compile+ boost

Julien Puydt wrote:
Julien Puydt a écrit :
Thierry Simonnet a écrit :
checking whether the Boost::Signals library is available... yes configure: error: Could not link against !

Could you tell me more?

He told more in a private email : I'm wondering if it isn't a problem with the m4 macro used to detect boost -- that they haven't been tested for cross-compilation.

I'll have to investigate.