Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 master crash on account remove

Le jeudi 29 octobre 2009 à 19:53 +0100, Michael Rickmann a écrit :
Michael Rickmann schrieb:
> This is the last one for tonight and a rather old one. It occurs when I
> "Remove" an account in the accounts window. We do not have it in stable
> and I can not remember when it appeared in head/master. It must have
> been before June 09. To get a more meaning backtrace than the attached
> one (bt then tread apply all bt), I guess, I have to revert to a state
> before we had split ekiga into an exe and a dll.
> Michael

The reason for this crash was that the account was destructed first on
Win32 before the unsubscriber thread had finished. It was asking for the
  (possibly half existing) account's aor. I have attached two
alternative patches which fix this. I favour the second one which hooks
the account destruction into the call back chain. What do you think?

I committed the second one to TRUNK. Thanks !

Damien Sandras

http://www.ekiga.org
http://www.beip.be