Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Building Win32 from master

Le dimanche 25 octobre 2009 à 21:20 +0100, Michael Rickmann a écrit :

[...]
For the split build (libekiga.dll, ekiga.exe) Ekiga itself needs an
update (see attached ekiga_regex.diff) because lib/gui/gm-text-extlink.c
depends on regex.

Currently we are lacking a win32/Makefile and the patches in the
win32/diff directory are outdated. I would suggest that we update the
win32 dir only with components which are useful for longer than a month.
Currently that is the Makefile and in the diff dir the
boost_signals-Makefile and celt_conf.diff. For clarity I have packed
those files into attached win32.tar.gz.

Thanks for your work. Eugen will push your patches to TRUNK when he is back.

Damien Sandras

http://www.ekiga.org
http://www.beip.be