[Ekiga-devel-list] SUBSCRIBE sip requests are keeping being sent after ekiga is closed

Hello,

 I am using ekiga with a SIP account on a SIP
 proxy server (not ekiga.net).
 The version I have is ekiga-3.2.0-2 for fc11 x86_64 (rpm).

 I had configured everything and I am able to register with this client
 successfully and make calls.
 My question is: how can I unregister properly ? If I try to close the
 ekiga application, or uncheck the account I am using, I see with a
sniffer that
 a REGISTER with "remove all binding" is sent, but I don't see OK for
it. And the
 account status is "registered;  so all the time, groups of 4
"SUBSCRIBE" sip request are being sent (and getting "408 request
timeout" response), without stopping, even that the application is closed.

 Could it be that the proxy server I use (not ekiga.net, as said) does
not support the unregister mechanism
of this client ? In this case, is there a way to stop the "SUBSCRIBE"
SIP messages
that are constantly being sent by ekiga (even when the application was closed).

Regards,
Mark