Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] User SIP port

Eugen Dedu wrote:
Hi,

I have a bug in debian (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=530051): if the user adds a registrar like abc.fr:port to Acconts->AddSIPAccount, then the port is not used but 5060 is used instead.

I also see that there is a gconf key, protocols/sip/listen_port with value 5060.

I suppose ekiga can use only one port, for all registrars, and is found in this key, is that right?

I believe Ekiga (Opal) is using DNS SRV lookup to get the correct port, but the registrar must support this in his DNS setup.

tom