Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] build broken

Dave Allan wrote:
Michael Cronenworth wrote:
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Ekiga-devel-list] build broken
From: Dave Allan <dallan redhat com>
Date: 05/22/2009 09:33 AM

Hi all,

It looks like the SVN trunk build is broken following a fresh checkout of ptlib, opal & ekiga. I can't spend any time troubleshooting it today, but I've attached a log of the error.

Dave,

Gnome switched from SVN to Git. This includes Ekiga.

OPAL and PTlibs are on Sourceforge and are still SVN.

Ok, that was the problem. I have a script that was getting the source using SVN. It's building for me now. Thanks for the info. You might want to do something to the SVN repo to make it clearer that it's out of date just to prevent more people like me from mailing the list. Also, the wiki still references the SVN repos as a valid place to download the source:

http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Download_Ekiga_sources

The punishment for those who do not read well a Web page (the above one) is to fix a bug. You are free to choose which one, from http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=ekiga&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&remaction=&query_format=advanced&query_based_on=&order=bugs.bug_id&query_based_on=