Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ekiga for openmoko

Hi there!

On Sat, 16 May 2009 22:41:40 +0200, Eugen Dedu wrote:
> Akiva Torenheim wrote:
>> Ekiga Dev Community Hello!
>>
>> I wonder why the lead Open Source VoIp application has no Version for
>> OpenMoko.
>
> Well, there are many platforms around, and ekiga devs do what they
> can. But you can change that: be the first to port ekiga to openmoko!
> Could you help?  Compile and analyse the result!

On Debian, Ekiga already compiles fine on both arm (the old ARM ABI) and
armel (the new ARM ABI <http://wiki.debian.org/ArmEabiPort>), thus it
can be easily installed.

OTOH, the last time I tried it (in August 2008 at DebConf8) I was not
able to make/receive any call and since then I just gave up.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca