Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Crash on exit : dead?

Le vendredi 15 mai 2009 à 22:49 +0200, Julien Puydt a écrit :

[...]

> Last hurdle for 3.2.1 : the call history is broken.

I think I fixed it. I will push my changes.

If that works, please do a git cherry-pick to backport the change to the
branch.

Notice I can not test many things : I have no net connection yet, so all
my changes are done blindly.

Thanks for the great work of everyone. I see the project can keep
growing and improving without me. It makes me think :-)
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/