Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] windows stable branch

Michael Rickmann wrote:
Am Freitag, den 08.05.2009, 13:41 +0200 schrieb Eugen Dedu:

Windows build is currently delayed by a few bugs. Couldn't we just create a windows build from the stable branch? Are there modifications to be done or is it as simple as just build the branch instead of the trunk?

I can try during weekend. What is the stable branch - the tar ball ekiga
3.2 ? My patches to build ekiga master with device detection you find in

Until upstream integrates this patch, couldn't this patch be applied before building win version? This allows us to advance the win release...