Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga 3.2.0 isn't announced on www.ekiga.org?!

2009/3/24 Thierry Simonnet <t simonnet esiee fr>
For Win32, I try to make regular (quite daily) fresh build. I host them at  : http://www.pateam.org/archive/tmp/ekiga-win32/trunk/
I try to make 3.2_7805 one this morning. After that I will be on vacation from 26th of March to 12th of April.
When I'll be back at my office, I'll try to do something cleaner.

I use procedure on ekiga's wiki. Patches and Makefile are available on the same host.
I'm unable to cross compile G722 on 3.1 and 3.2 versions.

thanks thierry , I will give it a try .

Let's hope your work will lead to have a full feature 3.2 that we could make all our win32 friends install on their box.

--
Michel memeteau