Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Trunk open for changes

Hi,

for auto answering, we have done some modification on 3.0.2 version (tested on win32 and linux environments) Patches are available at http://www.pateam.org/archive/tmp/ekiga-win32/3.0.2-Tandem/
There are 2 patches set :

   * patch answer : for auto-answering
   * patch gui : add a tab on gui for simplified gui (elderly people)

These patches are for French research project (Tandem, Quovadis) to help elderly people (MCI and Alzheimer disease). It is also to have a VoIP client on a robot working as companion and we intend to use Ekiga for remote operation (voice, video and RC/data channel).

Feel free to contact me for further informations

Best regards

Eugen Dedu wrote:
Hi,

The trunk is now open for any changes. I propose first to fix very fast the string bugs, http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=ekiga&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&target_milestone=3.40

Afterwards, some of the bugs tagged 3.2, http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=ekiga&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&target_milestone=3.20
or any other bugs, and new development code...

Finally, there are (should I open a bug for these?):
1 - I think the auto-answering is a great feature in ekiga-2.0 version, but not found in ekiga-3. is there any plan to get auto-answering in ekiga-3?
2 - Just wanted to follow up on the below. We where disusing conference
button to conference in line 1 (button) through line 6 (button). Was
hoping to see it in 2008... is there a new ETA?
I think I'll work on that for next release. Not sure yet though, that is
complicated to do, and I have very few spare time to dedicate to Ekiga.

Cheers,
--

Thierry Simonnet

ESIEE – Paris

Environnement Par respect pour l’environnement, n’imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire