Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Could not unregister, regression

Michael Rickmann a écrit :
This is Ekigas answer in the accounts window on Linux now.  With the
current git version I cannot unregister my account at ekiga.net any longer.

Ok, that problem was much older, and I just fixed it.

Also the subcriber threads do not terminate any longer. Ekiga needs considerably longer to shutdown than it took one week ago and does not shut down at all when run under gdb.

That one is new AFAICT, and I don't see it.

Another point: Ekiga cannot be compiled since opal version 2258 because the SIPEndPoint::Message form called in sip-endpoint.cpp:360 no longer exists.

I haven't upgraded ptlib+opal in a while, so perhaps this problem (and the one above) are new regressions there?