Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 please test

Julien Puydt a écrit :
Julien Puydt a écrit :
- I couldn't call 500 ekiga net ; or more precisely, I asked to place the call and ended up with an ekiga which wasn't really in a call, and wasn't really off a call (it would only allow me to "Hang up" but that wouldn't do anything).

Eh, I just had an idea, launched ekiga on my usual laptop, and tried to call 500 ekiga net : same problem!

So it's not win32-specific... Sigh.

According to the -d 4, the INVITEs get timeout : that is the reason why.

Still, ekiga should handle more gracefully.