Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 please test

Hi Michael,

The ekiga version is looking very good. When closing the application using
(chat - quit) I noticed the process continues to run and needs to be killed
in Task Manager.

Ekiga is acting differently from your previous version and did close
correctly twice out of the 15 times I tried to close Ekiga.