Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ekiga for openmoko

Julien Puydt wrote:
Luca Capello a écrit :
(ekiga:1855): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_x11_atom_to_xatom_for_display: assertion `atom != GDK_NONE' failed

This is an error I have started to have since about one week. I think it's an X library which checks that. Other programs. like iceweasel (firefox) have it too.

The program 'ekiga' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.

Let me guess : you don't have accelerated hardware... and hence rely on the X code instead of the XV code...