Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Send other than RTP packets in RTP stream / Envoyer autre chose que du RTP dans le flux RTP

David Jardin wrote:
Hi everyone,

For academic purpose (I'm currently a student at Limoges University), I need
to modify the source code of Ekiga in order to send packets other than RTP
in the RTP stream.
How can I do that?
I'm working on the code for several days but I'm completly blocked. The
deadline is soon and I cannot manage to do what I want.
I looked mainly to rtp.cxx and mediastrm.cxx of the lib opal. Do I have to
look at ptlib?

I propose you to use the opal upstream mailing list for opal/ptlib questions: opalvoip-user lists sourceforge net

--
Eugen Dedu