[Ekiga-devel-list] account errors

Hi All,

I have 5 accounts configured in my ekiga setup for various testing.
When at home they all register fine, when at work the whole process
varies somewhat. I usually have 2 accounts that register fine which
means its not a firewall issue (not that it would surprise me) but the
ekiga.net account has a "Could not register (Globally not acceptable)"
error which seems weird. My home account doesn't work which I would
expect but get "Could not register (Unauthorised)". I would expect
unreachable or something because the IP is a non routable one inside.
Do the errors mean something in particular?

Peter