[Ekiga-devel-list] DBUS integration status

Hi,

We are planning to develop a VoIP capable application (we want to start calls and manage reception from our code), and we realized that it would be relatively easy to use ekiga through its dbus interface. After reading some mails and wiki pages, we found out that Ekiga 2.x offered a good interface for our purposes, but 3.x version doesn't offer as much functionality as 2.x one. My question is if you have any plans to develop the DBUS integration and, if not, which way is the best/easier to integrate ekiga's video and audio conference functionality in external applications (to send and receive video enabled calls)
Thanks for your time and congratulations for doing such a great work with Ekiga.