Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Audio issues

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le mercredi 08 juillet 2009 à 11:49 -0400, Christian Schäfer a écrit :
Hi,

audio seems to be still a game of luck with current ekiga's stable release. Sometimes when I answer an incoming call, I can't hear the caller and he can't hear me. Sometimes I can hear him, sometimes I can't but he can. There doesn't seem to be any rule for this behavior. I observed this with all 3.2 versions. It's independent of the sip provider or the caller. All three audio devices are set to default, I have no sound daemon running (like esd or pulse). Ekiga, opal and ptlib are self-compiled on Ubuntu Linux. Once this problem occurs, I have to restart ekiga to get sound working again properly. I'll send a d4 output a soon this happens again.
Anyone else having this problem?

It sounds like NAT issues.

The problem is that ekiga v2 works and v3 does not sometimes...