Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] wiki reloaded

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le samedi 31 janvier 2009 à 14:35 +0100, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Hi,

I have reorganised a bit the wiki site, I hope you are satisfied of the reorganisation and changes. There are one page for snapshots (replacing http://snapshots.ekiga.net/), one page for sources and one page for release download (replacing http://ekiga.org/index.php?rub=5). The release download page still needs a bit more tweaking (2.0 -> 3).

Now, do you still prefer to have http://ekiga.org/index.php?rub=5 too, since it has a nicer interface? It is up to you...

Where did the reorganization happen ?

- http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Main_Page : The Developer section has been restructured, notably the first part (Download->Debugging) and last part (guidelines) - the different kinds of Downloads are (I hope) clear now: release (tarball), snapshots, sources, as shown in Main Page - There is only one page (a central point) for download sources, for all types of sources (http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Download_Ekiga_sources)
- "The most submitted bug reports" has been removed (obsolete)
- http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga contains all info about debugging - and others (removed obsolete pages, renamed pages, moved Hardware Compatibility page - not references on the site - to FAQ etc.)

There are still a few work to be done, such as:
- update http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Download_Ekiga
- and link to the wiki these orphaned pages (or remove/update some of them): http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Special:Lonelypages

I still see dead links here :
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Download_Ekiga

It must be in the "Compile Ekiga" section.  This section must:
- either be removed
- or move it into Compile_Ekiga page
I am still thinking what to do, that's why it is still there.