Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Snapshots

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le mardi 27 janvier 2009 à 21:29 +0100, Eugen Dedu a écrit :

I propose:
- remove the .svn directories from sources in (the file size is twice bigger currently) or BETTER remove the sources completely, since they can be found at

- Couldn't the page be moved into the wiki? Is there a problem of people trust/security of wiki? We can still keep the snapshots Web site, to store the packages, for ex.

I'm ok for that. It would be easier to maintain. We just need one
volunteer :-)

1. Jan, please remove the *source* generation (tar.gz) on snapshots machine (the last section at

2. Jan, please redirect page to (or to

Or correct me if what I propose is wrong.