Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Snapshots

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le mardi 27 janvier 2009 à 21:29 +0100, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Hi,

I propose:
- remove the .svn directories from sources in http://snapshots.ekiga.net/ (the file size is twice bigger currently) or BETTER remove the sources completely, since they can be found at http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Download_Ekiga_sources

- Couldn't the http://snapshots.ekiga.net/index.php page be moved into the wiki? Is there a problem of people trust/security of wiki? We can still keep the snapshots Web site, to store the packages, for ex. http://snapshots.ekiga.net/snapshots/debian/

I'm ok for that. It would be easier to maintain. We just need one
volunteer :-)

Hi,

1. Jan, please remove the *source* generation (tar.gz) on snapshots machine (the last section at http://snapshots.ekiga.net/index.php)

2. Jan, please redirect snapshots.ekiga.net/index.php page to http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Snapshots (or to www.ekiga.org)

Or correct me if what I propose is wrong.

Cheers,