[Ekiga-devel-list] [Fwd: 02/02 gnome beta (UNSTABLE)]

For info.

Also, Snark, do you think we will have gstreamer code in release status for gnome next release?

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

gnome first beta tarballs are due for 02/02 (Monday). I think it is important to create UNSTABLE tarballs for this event. If you agree, please give me the tarballs for ptlib and opal for this Sunday 18h, along with release notes.

Next deadlines:
- 16/02 2nd beta (we can skip this one if needed)
- 02/03 rc
- 16/03 final release for 2.26.0

Cheers,

--- End Message ---