Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] How to configure Ekiga from another application.
- From: Joseph O'Donnell <galabad yahoo com>
- To: Ekiga development mailing list <ekiga-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] How to configure Ekiga from another application.
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:57:55 -0500
I need to dynamically configure Ekiag's sip user and server, and give
it commands to connect to other users. I looked at pjsua, but I would
also like a video connection.
Julien Puydt wrote:
Joseph O'Donnell a écrit :
I'd like to use Ekiga as an instant messaging client controlled by a
game application. What do you think is the best way to launch and
then configure Ekiga's sip settings from another application?
There are two ways :
(1) write some generic code for ekiga which will export its internal
interfaces for external use ;
(2) write some specific code (but not for ekiga directly), which ekiga
will load as a plugin, and which will export the exact interface you
What do you need exactly?
Snark on #ekiga
Ekiga-devel-list mailing list
Ekiga-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev