Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Update wiki debug page

Le mardi 20 janvier 2009 à 11:52 +0100, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
> Hi,
> I would like to update (simplify)
> I think that for ptlib, opal, ekiga,
>   make DEBUG=1 debug
> is not needed, it is sufficient a simple
>   make
> isn't it?  At least, I build debian packages like this.  They have
> ptrace code (for -d 4) and they also have debug symbols (for gdb).

For ptlib : make debug && make install DEBUG=1
For opal, and ekiga, make is enough, but you have to use the
--enable-debug and --enable-opal-debug flags respectively.

The way you do it also works.
 _     Damien Sandras
//\    Ekiga Softphone :
v_/_   Be IP           :