Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Problem with presence

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le samedi 17 janvier 2009 à 10:37 +0100, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Damien Sandras wrote:
Le vendredi 16 janvier 2009 à 12:01 +0100, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Hi,

I have my own name in roster, but I am not seen as available (but as un unknown contact, a "bonhomme") after connecting to ekiga.net. Looking at the output, it seems I receive indeed the event.

Hi,

I see no incoming NOTIFY => you publish your state, but you do not
receive the notification.
Some things intrigues me:

1. When I start ekiga the first time today, presence does not work
2. When I close it and restart, presence works
2'. I close and restart, presence works
3. One minute later, presence does not work again (even restarting)

I saved the -d 4 output. Doing a grep STUN, it shows that the external port changes (5060 and 1024), and that the NAT type is recognized differently (Port Restricted and Cone):

What kind of router is this ?

It's a freebox v4. It has an external public IP address, but it is configured as router (+ NAT) because I have 2 computers. At http://eugen.dedu.free.fr/free.png is the config interface.