Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Problem with presence

Peter Robinson wrote:
On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
Le vendredi 16 janvier 2009 à 12:01 +0100, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Hi,

I have my own name in roster, but I am not seen as available (but as un
unknown contact, a "bonhomme") after connecting to ekiga.net.  Looking
at the output, it seems I receive indeed the event.

Hi,

I see no incoming NOTIFY => you publish your state, but you do not
receive the notification.

This sounds quite similar to what I was seeing a while ago where I had
two different accounts published and I couldn't see the other from
different machines.

This is not my case, I have only one account published.

Cheers,