Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Segmentation fault when caller clears the call

Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le samedi 10 janvier 2009 à 20:40 +0000, Andrea a écrit :
>> Damien Sandras wrote:
>>> Can you try Ekiga TRUNK ?
>>>
>> Do I need trunk of Ekiga, Opal and PTLib or can I use some of the archives released as 3.1.0?
>
> You can use what was released with 3.1.0.

The only issue in 3.1.0 is that ekiga crashes upon exit with

      assert.cxx(108)   PWLib   Assertion fail: Function pthread_mutex_lock failed, file
ptlib/unix/tlibthrd.cxx, line 1304
Assertion fail: Function pthread_mutex_lock failed, file ptlib/unix/tlibthrd.cxx, line 1304

Mind you, I installed it in $HOME/usr and I got some installation errors of "scheme" files.