Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] CELT is not shown

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le dimanche 04 janvier 2009 à 20:29 +0100, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Julien Puydt wrote:
Damien Sandras a écrit :
Le dimanche 04 janvier 2009 à 15:35 +0100, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Damien Sandras wrote:
Le samedi 03 janvier 2009 à 20:29 +0100, Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Hi,

CELT is not shown in the codec list (current trunk), is it normal? (G722 is shown.)

Did you compile it ?

That's weird because I only committed fixes to OPAL to allow building it
a few minutes ago.

Notice you have to install libcelt-dev before running configure to get
it compiled.
Really sorry, I haven't installed the libcelt-dev package... (!!)
I'm not sure if it works or not, but at least here it is listed.
I have libcelt-dev and libcelt0, version 0.4.0-1 (debian unstable), and opal doesn't compile :
celtcodec.c: In function ‘celt_codec_encoder’:
celtcodec.c:147: warning: passing argument 2 of ‘celt_encode’ discards qualifiers from pointer target type celtcodec.c:147: warning: passing argument 4 of ‘celt_encode’ makes integer from pointer without a cast
celtcodec.c:147: error: too many arguments to function ‘celt_encode’
I have the same problem with the opal tarball... Can we modify the opal tarball we provide on the gnome site (to fix this compilation error)?

Let's just disable celt for this release. Or you can regenerate the
tarball with the patch applied.

I preferred to regenerate the tarball with the patch http://www.opalvoip.org/websvn/comp.php?repname=Opal&path=%2F&compare[]=%2F 21882&compare[]=%2F 21883 applied. Now opal compiles with celt.

I will this one for gnome.