Subject: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] fedora, mingw32, and ekiga
From: Michael Cronenworth <mike cchtml com>
Date: 02/11/2009 08:32 AM

Ptlib and ffmpeg patches attached.

The Opal configure script was edited directly. You will need to edit the m4 stuff as I'm not an expert at those macros.

I almost forgot about one extra patch I made. The directx headers needed minor tweaking so that the ptlib configure script would not throw warnings about them. Attached.

That concludes my changes/patches.

--

Thierry Simonnet

ESIEE – Paris

Environnement Par respect pour l’environnement, n’imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire