Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 - Cross compile+ boost

Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Julien Puydt wrote:
Thierry Simonnet a écrit :
here is the log of yesterday and today's cross compile log for win32.
Is it possible to have information to resolve this trouble?
Yes! Now ekiga uses boost' smart pointers!

Julien, what has changed in ekiga dependencies on master?  For ex.,
ekiga build-depends on libboost-dev now.  Is there any dependency, such
as libsigc++-2.0-dev, which is no longer needed?  Finally, shouldn't
configure.ac test for boost?

Boost's smart pointers are header-only, so indeed we should check for them in configure.ac (I'll fix that) -- but there's no need for a new lib ; and no loss of a dep yet.