Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 Vista terminate problem

Damien Sandras schrieb:

I hope that you have really enjoing holidays, Damien. But to keep the others informed, the Vista stuff is really nagging for me. I think that I spotted the reason for the crash under Vista-SP2 in ptlib and filed a bug at https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2832765&group_id=204472&atid=989748 to let Robert know. Remains the Vista stuck on exit. I have made new d logs (attached) wth the SIGTRAP method outlined before but to me they do not tell very much. d6: Opal Garbage and PTLib Housekeeper happily looping along, gdb: we are waiting for something in the Windows kernel.
Michael

Hi Michael,

First of all, thanks for the continuous work. I think your efforts will
lead to a more stable Ekiga.

After examinating the logs, I think we can first try fixing the crash.
We can fix the deadlock after.

When I look at try1-segfault and try2-segfault, I can see the crash is
similar and happens in PTLIB.

I'll ask Robert if he has an idea. It is a part of the code he knows
very well.