Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 Ekiga painful
- From: Julien Puydt <jpuydt free fr>
- To: Ekiga development mailing list <ekiga-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 Ekiga painful
- Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 08:48:18 +0200
Julien Puydt a écrit :
Michael Rickmann a écrit :
Building Win32 Ekiga from current heads is not straightforward. Ekiga,
Ptlib and Opal seem to have regressed in some aspects.
1) In Ekiga videooutput-manager-dx.cpp can not be compiled. I tried to
fix it with attached patch. There were two major issues: Where does
GMVideoDisplay_DX come from? I guess GMVideoOutputManager_dx was ment.
My compiler wants the functions at the end, like device_error_in_main,
be explicitly made members of class GMVideoOutputManager_dx. Otherwise
it would not allow the signals to be inherited.
That one is "normal" : I did blind changes a few days ago (see the log
Your patch is in!
Sorry for the inconvenience,
] [Thread Prev