Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 Ekiga painful

Julien Puydt a écrit :
Michael Rickmann a écrit :
Building Win32 Ekiga from current heads is not straightforward. Ekiga,
Ptlib and Opal seem to have regressed in some aspects.
1) In Ekiga videooutput-manager-dx.cpp can not be compiled. I tried to
fix it with attached patch. There were two major issues: Where does
GMVideoDisplay_DX come from? I guess GMVideoOutputManager_dx was ment.
My compiler wants the functions at the end, like device_error_in_main,
be explicitly made members of class GMVideoOutputManager_dx. Otherwise
it would not allow the signals to be inherited.

That one is "normal" : I did blind changes a few days ago (see the log commit).

Your patch is in!

Sorry for the inconvenience,