Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Need an developer document of Ekiga

Here's a quick tutorial I found while searching google that may help you:

http://luv.asn.au/overheads/compile.html

You should probably start with a tutorial like the above. Otherwise precompiled meaning; binary or already packaged Ekiga is probably the best place to get Ekiga. If you are learning how to program in general then google should help there are also newsgroups and books to help you get started there.

-C