Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ekiga.rc

Am Samstag, den 18.04.2009, 20:36 +0200 schrieb Julien Puydt:
> Michael Rickmann a écrit :
> > See attached patch as
> > an example for how one could handle the Win32 resources.
>
> Do you want me to commit that patch?
>
> Snark
First we should decide whether the resources are moved to the win32
subdirectory. With my patch the resources would remain in the base
directory. I think that files containing copyright information, as the
resources do, could live there. Additionally, my patch is not quite
complete as it does not contain the change made to the win32 Makefile -
it will need more changes when we have ekiga 3.2 running - where I use
RC instead of WINDRES as an exported variable. RC seems to be a commonly
accepted abbreviation for a resource compiler. I can provide an updated
patch.
Michael