[Ekiga-devel-list] To all developers

Hello,

I noticed a few problems in the way bugfixes and new features are being
handled for PTLIB, OPAL, and Ekiga.

Please let me remind you that we are working on 2 separate branches.

The stable branch : it corresponds to OPAL branch v3_4, PTLIB branch
v2_4, Ekiga branch gnome-2-24.
The unstable branch : it corresponds to OPAL, PTLIB and Ekiga TRUNK.

All Ekiga 3.0.x will be released from the stable branch.

So :
- Bugfixes should go in the stable branch and in the unstable branch.
- String changes should go in the stable branch and in the unstable
branch (the string freeze is over).
- New features should only go to the unstable branch. No new feature can
be committed to the stable branch.

--
 _     Damien Sandras