Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] New branch for Ekiga 3.00

Peter Robinson a écrit :
We should remove bonobo. I had removed all the includes. The problem is
that it still is linked through libgnome or libgnomeui, thus we can not
get rid of it.
Let's get rid of libgnomeui & libgnome then : they're supposed to die
anyway.
The only reason why we keep them is for gnome session support.
Without them, no more gnome-session support ?

Is there not a replacement to it yet?

What does this "gnome-session support" bring in exactly?