Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] New branch for Ekiga 3.00

>> Does it look good?
>>

> Not at all.
>
> The reason is that there are no user visible or centric features. Let's
> not make the same mistake than for 3.00.

I suggest to keep that discussion down until one or more bugfix releases
for 3.xx came out ("3.0.1").

Reasons:
- people will test and use
- magazines will compare and write their super articles
- other VoIP software hackers also will release here and then

We will get enough to do from this direction, not only bugfixes, also ideas
and requests.

"IMHO" implied everywhere, of course :)

J.