[Ekiga-devel-list] Error while building Ekiga 3.00 BETA1

make[3]: *** [main.o] Error 1
../lib/engine/protocol/skel/call-protocol-manager.h:53: warning: 'class
Ekiga::CallProtocolManager' has virtual functions but non-virtual destructor
../lib/engine/protocol/skel/call-manager.h:55: warning: 'class
Ekiga::CallManager' has virtual functions but non-virtual destructor
mv -f .deps/misc.Tpo .deps/misc.Po

Well, looks like my cpp skills are so bad that I can't manage to
understand the simplest problems.

Any help with the above error would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) | Sao Paulo/SP/BR      %
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net    | http://smartpm.org   %

NOTE: This is my personal e-mail account. I do NOT use
it to speak for my employer or any of my co-workers.