Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Which GTK+ platform for 3.0?

Jan Schampera a écrit :
due to some discussions about this topic in chat and on the bugzilla, here the official discussion thread ;-)

Which GTK+ to choose as platform for Ekiga 3.0?

My suggestion is 2.12, since it's relatively mature now, and part of Debian Lenny.

I vote for 2.12.

Notice I added a gtk_menu_item_remove_submenu just yesterday.

Snark

PS: and which are the glib versions in use in various distributions?