Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ANNOUNCE - Ekiga 3.0.1 available

Peter,

like I said, OPAL in 3.0.0 did not find your speexdsp because its detection was
broken. Thus you compiled without speexdsp in 3.0.0, which you can still enforce
via  --enable-localspeexdsp.

If you compile library x with -ly, and then link application z against x, you will still have
to have access to x and y, linking z with -lx -ly. Thats also what pkg-config is used for.

Matthias