Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ANNOUNCE - Ekiga 3.0.1 available

Peter,
it looks strange to me that at opal compilation time you have speexdsp
on your system and at ekiga compile time you dont. Actually the behaviour
seems normal to me:

- We build a OPAL shared library that requires speexdsp.
- When we link this library, it is checked that speexdsp symbols are working;
  however the speexdsp symbols will NOT be included in the OPAL shared lib
- OPAL adds speexdsp to its PKG-requires section to tell apps linking to it that
  it accesses symbols from speexdsp
- when ekiga links to opal, it also has to link to speexdsp in order to resolve all symbols
  ( you would get unresolved symbols errors if not)
- ekiga gets this information from pkg-config

Matthias