Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] ANNOUNCE - Ekiga 3.0.1 available

Its already on its way to Fedora devel.

Quick query, is there a reason why this release has added a direct
dependency to speex over the old release which only had the dep in
opal?

The only change made to the Fedora packages for ptlib/opal/ekiga was
the increment of the version number and ptlib/opal built fine. The
output from the failed configure script can be found at the following
link:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=891619&name=build.log

Cheers,
Peter