[Ekiga-devel-list] I found a bug... finally!

Hi,

after days of fight, I managed to get a simpler program to crash like ekiga yesterday evening. This night, I made that program simpler.

You'll find attached what's needed to reproduce the crash. You'll need to unpack the tarball somewhere, and modify the EKIGA_DIR line to point to your fresh ekiga sources ; then :
make copy  (gets some files from ekiga)
make patch (will kick some pieces of code out and use std::tr1::shared_ptr instead)
make (will build a mini-ekiga)

After that, running "valgrind ./ekiga" should get you a crash.

It is a bug in sigc++, as far as I can tell.

I'm not 100% sure it was the only bug : but that will have to wait until that one is fixed/got around.

Volunteers, get that bug dead!