Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Testing of bug 558587

>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm trying to get a decent backtrace with all the debuginfo stuff
>> installed. From my testing it seems that it happens even when a call
>> is rejected. It seems to affect what will become Fedora 10 quite badly
>> for some reason. I'm not sure whether we can make the cutoff for
>> packages with a fix which is Friday, but would love to get a zero day
>> update available.
>
> Are you sure it affects so many people ?
> I don't even see in which thread it crashes :(

Nope, but in rawhide I've seen it on 3 out of 4 of my machines
(combination of x86_64 and i386), and spoken to a couple of others
who've seen it. It was also marked by someone as a release blocker
(now moved back to a Target). So no, I can't be sure that it is wide
spread but if I could get as much info / debug to you as possible to
get a patch that I can apply to 3.0.1 for a zero day update so it
isn't a problem that would be nice :-)

Cheers,
Peter