[Ekiga-devel-list] Deviating address-call

Hello everybody:

I'm trying to modify ekiga code so that on a set of specific addresses, I don't need to pass by the proxy server and can go to another IP:port that I know in advanced.

For example, on "sip:migueldosantos company net", I want to call directly to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5060 and on, sip:migueldosantos ekiga net should work normally.

So I've been searching on pwlib and opal but all the modifications I tried didn't work. What I think that I should do, is that on an INVITE from "* company net" I would bypass a few steps.  I would send that INVITE package directly to the IP and not to the proxy; then send back a Ringing and OK packages, and finally an ACK and the connection should be working.

I've been trying to modify opal library, specially:
void SIP_PDU::Construct(Methods meth, SIPConnection & connection, const OpalTransport & transport);
but I still no results.

I would be eternally grateful if anyone could tell the best path to get it.

Thank you,

--
Miguel Do Santos

Tecnología, moda, motor, viajes,…suscríbete a nuestros boletines para estar siempre a la última
http://newsletters.msn.com/hm/maintenanceeses.asp?L=ES&C=ES&P=WCMaintenance&Brand=WL&RU=http%3a%2f%2fmail.live.com