Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] NAT / STUN problem with the SVN compiled ekiga

Matthias Apitz wrote:
El día Tuesday, May 20, 2008 a las 04:25:16PM +0200, Damien Sandras escribió:

Le mardi 20 mai 2008 à 15:56 +0200, Matthias Apitz a écrit :
El día Tuesday, May 20, 2008 a las 03:09:28PM +0200, Damien Sandras escribió:

YES

Removing /home/guru/.gconf/apps/ekiga
Shutting down GConf daemon
...Done.

$ ekiga Bad NAT Type

it does not bring me into the NAT/STUN dialog; the resulting config
looks like the attachment;
It has not been reimplemented yet. Are you sure of your NAT config ?
Damien, what do you mean with my "NAT config"? the one of ekiga or my
firewall at all?

my firewall is doing NAT hiding 10.0.1.0/24 (and other networks) behind
the external NIC (193.31.11.193) of a IPFilter/IPnat based dual homed
FreeBSD firewall box; it works well, I think;
Can you check with an earlier version of Ekiga ?
I would like to make sure it is not a bug in Ekiga (I do not see how it
could be).

sorry, but I have no older versions because I always to 'gmake install'
after compiling all;

how can I change in ekiga the NAT/STUN config? I can't see anything
below ~/.gconf/apps/ekiga/... for this;
There is nothing anymore because it is supposed to be automatic.

yesterday evening it still worked; I did a SVN update this morning at
7:27 CEST:

$ ls -lu svn.sh
-rw-r--r--  1 guru  wheel  208 20 may 07:27 svn.sh

of all (PTLib, Opal, Ekiga) and compiled all;

I just came home from work to my smaller private network where it still worked
last night; now it says;

Bad NAT type

In my case it prints "Bad NAT type" too, but it registers. After removing .gconf/apps/ekiga/general/nat/%gconf.xml, it does not print the message anymore.