Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] test report: SVN trunk on Debian sid system

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 09:18:20PM +0200, Eugen Dedu wrote:
> Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

>> The Debian snapshots on snapshots.ekiga.net are quite old (several
>> months), and don't install anymore on an up-to-date Debian sid (they
>> just need a recompile against a new ABI-incompatible libldap), so I
>> downloaded ptlib/opal/ekiga trunk and compiled them by hand.

>> Any specific reason the snapshots are not updated anymore?

> I maintain ptlib/opal/ekiga packages for debian/ubuntu, you can find
> amd64 packages at http://eugen.dedu.free.fr.

Ah, interesting. They seem to be compiled against lenny or sid; don't
you hit the bug in

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1966564&group_id=204472&atid=989748

? Opal doesn't compile on amd64 for me, and I see nothing in your
.diff.gz that would fix that.

--
Lionel