[Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga with Acer Travelmate Crystal Eye Cam

Hi,

has anyone succeeded in running Ekiga on an Acer Travelmate (my one is model 5720) with the onboard Crystal Eye Camera? According to lsusb it is an uvc cam having the ID 064e:a101 Suyin Corp. I tried Ekiga from the repositories.

I get a green blank image on Ubuntu Heron Alpha 6 064e:a101 Suyin Corp. while the camera indeed works on e.g. Kopete (but fails on Linphone too)

What's going on? Any ideas?

Thanks for help
Conrad