Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga not launching
- From: Julien Puydt <jpuydt free fr>
- To: Ekiga development mailing list <ekiga-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga not launching
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 19:17:37 +0100
Wendell a écrit :
I am a noob and am running Ubuntu 7.10.
I have been using Skype and saw that Ekiga was installed automatically.
I decided to try it but it will not launch.
Possibly there are dependencies that were not loaded.
How can I add Ekiga site to the repositories so that I can get upgrades?
Or is that not the route to go?
1. Wouldn't that be a user question more than a devel question ?
2. Wouldn't that be an ubuntu forum question since obviously the problem
is an installation one?
] [Thread Prev