Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Win32 build broken?

> --- Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> schrieb:
> Is it trunk or  2.0.x ?

I was going to say, it's trunk (as the filename has 'snapshot' in it), but:

> Well, one point is that the source code snapshot packages downloaded
> by the script are about 4 months old since Kilian does no longer
> maintain them (i.e. ptlib, opal and ekiga -snapshot).

Ok, how about fixing that ...

> Second point is that even with current sources there is no guarantee
> that it will work since it has been a while since I last fixed it. The
> win32 build will be a major post-3.00 point.

We'll know once we try.

What I wonder, when you say "Kilian does not longer maintain them", are these snapshot files more than just tared SVN snapshots?

Regards,
Torsten